What is VIP at Work?
VIP at Work delivers a free home financing benefit program tailored to the needs of your employees; whether purchasing a new home or refinancing a current mortgage.
Our team delivers sound, personalized home financing advisement from experienced, licensed mortgage professionals. We meet one-on-one with your employees to provide the best home financing options, including local, state and Federal down payment assistance programs. This enables your employees to get the answers they need to create a mortgage approval plan – whether it’s next month or next year.
Using personalized assessments, workshops, personal coaching, online tools, and valuable educational information, the VIP at Work team empowers your employees to achieve their dream of homeownership.
Why VIP at Work?
Benefits to Employers
- Homeownership reinforces stability
- Work/life balance benefits help companies recruit and retain top talent
- Non-traditional benefits help round-out benefit plans
- Help millennials become first time home buyers
- No cost and little administration to implement
- Licensed Loan Officers come to YOU can work around the schedules of your employees
- Monthly monitoring to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction
Benefits to Employees
- Substantial savings may be realized when buying, selling or financing their homes.
- Confidential and secure access to rates and home financing information
- Local, experienced team of mortgage professionals
- Personalized, high touch VIP Experience
- Quality control in service delivery
- On-site, online or over the phone pre-qualification
- Variety of home loan programs and services to meet a wide range of financing needs
- Saves time, money and frustration in the home financing process
- Access to local, statewide and Federal grant and down payment assistance programs
- Referrals to expert real estate agents and relocation services
- Mortgage approval plan to create a path to homeownership for those who don’t yet qualify
The Program Includes:
- Dedicated program manager
- Direct access to a designated team of mortgage lending and real estate experts
- A dedicated, branded website with an online application, tools and educational resources
eNewsletter, flyers, coupons and blog articles with the latest information on real estate and home financing tips, guides and suggestions
- Home financing education provided at lunch and learn sessions
- Competitive mortgage rates and reduced lender fees
- Friends and family are welcome to utilize the program